Wednesday, July 11, 2012



Week 1 EOC: great customer service

We all have car troubles and my problem in particular was my car battery. One day I went to go turn on my car and it just would not start. I immediately knew what the problem was and got a ride to the local autozone with my car battery in hand. As I arrived to autozone I was greeted by the employees and was immediately attended to. I told them what I believed the problem was and they knew what to do and ran the proper test on my car battery. Upon testing the employee told me that I indeed needed a new car battery. It turns out that the battery was bought at a junk yard and they were surprised that it was still running for as long as I have had it. When they looked up my car battery that I needed on their database it turned out that they did not have it at their particular store. With no hesitation the guy helping me called another store which was a couple blocks away and found the battery for me which was not very expensive and came with a 5 year warranty which I find very useful. So the man helping gave me directions and sent me on my way to get by car battery.I found this experience very positive and have since then always shopped at this particular autozone. Whenever I need anything I can go there and know that I will be treated as a valued customer. They do a really good job of making you feel welcome not only to me but to other customers aswell. “Marketing is managing profitable customer relationships” (p3) with my experience at autozone they have definitely kept great service to keep my relationship with them strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment