Wednesday, August 8, 2012


WEEK 1 EOC: VOICE

Audio production covers a wide range and I’m more interested in music, I love music. Music is what has helped get through any occasion I may have been dealing with in my life, there is just something so powerful about it. I plan on being able to bring music to people and help bring people together. I love the sight and sound of seeing people come together for a common interest. For example being at a concert and seeing all these different people there for one simple reason and that is to simply enjoy the music and themselves. I love being able to express myself especially through music. I may not always be the one singing or performing but that doesn’t mean that I can’t still help it all come together. Now I don’t have a ton of experience but I am willing and wanting to learn all that I can about audio production. I know it’s a long road but I know it will all pay off in the end, because doing something that you truly enjoy doesn’t feel like a task or burden. This is something I’m really interested and passionate about that I can hardly wait to graduate and get out into the real world, i know it will not be easy but challenges have never steered me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment